Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tika Bus, Central America

A handful of companies offer first class bus service connecting Guatemala City with other countries in Central America. I chose Tika Bus when I scheduled a trip from Guatemala City which took me to San Salvador, El Salvador, across Honduras, and ultimately to Managua, Nicaragua and return. Tika Bus serves the capital city of every Central American country except Belize, running from Talapan, in southern Mexico, to Panama City. The buses are modern, clean, air conditioned, and are operated efficiently. I consider their service superior to that of Greyhound in the United States.

Each bus has an onboard restroom which you will probably need because stops are infrequent. Also, the busses show movies en route. Perhaps those who ride the busses frequently appreciate the movies but I considered them a negative because I would have preferred to view the countryside and visit with other passengers instead of sitting with shades drawn watching a movie. Of the six movies shown on my entire trip, all but one was very violent and loud. Most were in Spanish with English subtitles, or vice versa.

The cost of my round trip, traveling a total of 28 hours through four Central American countries was only $90 US. The buses do not run at night but make stops where very reasonably priced hotels are available.

The Guatemala City Tika Bus terminal, pictured here, is located at Boulevard Los Proceres 26-55, Zone 10, local`s 1-2. Fun Plaza.

1 comment:

  1. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Cancer, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Facator V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    ReplyDelete