Friday, October 16, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe, George Town, Grand Cayman Island



We did not eat at the Hard Rock Cafe in George Town, but I have been to many other Hard Rocks in different parts of the world so I took a photo of this one. Hard Rock Cafes tend to be basically the same from place to place although the menu may vary slightly. The food is good, the decor is captivating, and the atmosphere is lively. My children - and younger people in general - seem to like Hard Rock better than I do. There have been times in a Hard Rock Cafe that I was glad that I'm hard of hearing.

Favorite Dish: Pig Sandwich: Hard Rock's most popular sandwich!
Select pork, hickory smoked and hand-pulled so it's tender and juicy. "An old southern delicacy" with Hard Rock's famous vinegar-based bar-b-que sauce.

The Menu says: "IF YOU'VE BEEN TO THE HARD ROCK AND HAVEN'T HAD A "PIG SANDWICH," YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE HARD ROCK!"

I love the Pig Sandwich, but after eating one at the original Hard Rock in London, England I became deathly ill with food poisoning. I can't prove what caused it, and I'm sure most people don't have the same experience - but that was my last pig-out at Hard Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment