Friday, October 16, 2009

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, George Town, Grand Cayman Island



Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in the Cayman Islands brought back great memories of  "chasing my lost shaker of salt," and consuming a "Cheeseburger in Paradise" at the original Margaritaville in Key West Florida. Never having been a person who liked the taste of alcohol, it was there that I forced myself to drink the margarita I've ever had - just because.

If you like Jimmy Buffet's music, as I do, you'll enjoy Margaritaville. If you have a taste for good food, whether or not you like Jimmy Buffet's music, you'll love Margaritaville.

There are many things on the menu, but to me it would be almost sacrilege to eat here and not have the famous "Cheeseburger in Paradise."


"I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do i steer for my
Cheeseburger in paradise...."
--Jimmy Buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment